Thinking of Owning a Pet?
Owning a pet can be a wonderful experience that brings many rewards. There are also many responsibilities. Pets must be cared for and protected.
You Should Know
- All cats are spayed and neutered before they are adopted
- All cats have received at least their first vaccination treatment
- All cats are dewormed and defleaed
- To allow adopted animals to better adjust to their new environment, we prefer to deliver all cats and kittens to their new homes
- We do allow for some on-the-spot adoptions for ideal candidates that are able to provide their own cage for transport
- All animals in the shelter belong to Cats R Us and we reserve the right to decline applications.
Cats R Us adoptions have been divided into three categories:
If your new pet animal becomes sick or exhibits behavioural problems within the first ten (10) days following adoption, and you are not prepared to take responsibility for associated costs, you may return the animal to us for a refund of the adoption fee. Please note you are required to sign a copy of our policy as part of the adoption process.
The regular Cats R Us adoption fee is $75.00 (as of October 1, 2012). This cost covers spay or neuter procedures for each cat and their first vaccinations.
Regularly visit our Events that often include reduced fees.
We only accept cash payments.
Cats R Us adoptions can also be viewed on kijiji, London.