Cats R Us is committed to providing care for homeless, lost and stray cats and kittens, but we could use your help.
How You Can Help
- Make a donation
- Adopt a homeless cat
- Provide a foster home for a homeless cat or kitten
- Notify us of stray or homeless cats in your area
- Spay or neuter your companion cat
- Organize an adoption or fund raising event
- Participate in accredited Trap, Neuter, Vaccinate and Release (TNR) programs
- Volunteer your time
- If you are a compassionate veterinarian who can help us with our spay/neuter/medical requirements, please contact us.
- Donate supplies (cat food, litter, bedding, toys, grooming equipment, transport cages).
- Donate Canadian Tire money, gas cards or gift cards (pet supply stores, grocery stores, hardware stores).
Online donations to Cats R Us can be made conveniently and securely through CanadaHelps.org
Your donations are tax deductable.
Charitable Organization Registration # (85042 2601 RR0001)