For Cats R Us, our primary mission is to rescue lost, stray and homeless cats, including feral cats, in London, Ontario.
Our Rescue Process
- We use humane traps to rescue the animal(s). Rescue usually occurs quickly, but often requires several attempts.
- After rescue, over a period of weeks and sometimes months, we determine if the rescued animal will socialize well with humans and other pets.
- During this period, we arrange for each cat to be spayed or neutered, and vaccinated, when they are best suited for these procedures.
- We improve the overall health of each animal with regular feeding and a healthy diet.
- For cats that will socialize well, we do our best to find them a loving home.
- For other cats, a Trap, Neuter, Vaccinate & Release (TNR) program is often the better option.
If there are cats or kittens in your area which you believe are stray and homeless, please contact Cats R Us today. We will work with you to arrange for their rescue.
Cats R Us does not charge for rescue services.