Cats R Us is committed to providing care for homeless, lost and stray cats and kittens, but we could use your help. No contribution is too small and there are many ways to help aside from a monetary donation.
How you can help:
• Adopt a homeless cat
• Provide a foster home for a homeless cat or kitten
• Donate supplies (cat food, litter, bedding, toys, grooming equipment, transport cages)
• Donate Canadian Tire money, gas cards or gift cards (pet supply stores, grocery stores, hardware stores)
• Notify us of stray or homeless cats in your area
• Spay or neuter your companion cat
• Organize an adoption or a fundraising event
• If you are a compassionate veterinarian who can help us with our spay/neuter/medical requirements, please contact us
Any and all amounts are helpful to Cats R Us. We are a charitable organization that relies on public funding to keep our rescue running!
Cats R Us Cats are at
Pet Valu 1920 Dundas Street East
Phone: 519-518-Meow(6369) or 519-878-Meow (6369)
Pet Valu Hours at 1920 Dundas and Clarke are
Cats R Us is committed to providing care for homeless, lost and stray cats and kittens, but we could use your help.
Like us on Facebook