Cats R Us is committed to providing care for homeless, lost and stray cats and kittens, but we could use your help. No contribution is too small and there are many ways to help aside from a monetary donation.
How you can help:
• Adopt a homeless cat
• Provide a foster home for a homeless cat or kitten
• Donate supplies (cat food, litter, bedding, toys, grooming equipment, transport cages)
• Donate Canadian Tire money, gas cards or gift cards (pet supply stores, grocery stores, hardware stores)
• Notify us of stray or homeless cats in your area
• Spay or neuter your companion cat
• Organize an adoption or a fundraising event
• Participate in accredited Trap, Neuter, Vaccinate and Release (TNR) Programs
• Volunteer at The Catty Shack
• If you are a compassionate veterinarian who can help us with our spay/neuter/medical requirements, please contact us
• Make a donation
Any and all amounts are helpful to Cats R Us. We are a charitable organization that relies on public funding to keep our efforts alive in saving, protecting and caring for cats.
Your donations are tax-deductible. The Cats R Us Charitable Organization Registration #: 85042 2601 RR0001
Online donations to Cats R Us can be made conveniently and securely through Canada Helps:Donate
The Catty Shack
756 Windermere Rd.
Phone: 519-518-6369 (MEOW) or
Thursday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Cats R Us is committed to providing care for homeless, lost and stray cats and kittens, but we could use your help.
Like us on Facebook